2 years’ full-time MBA (ABM) program
Students can apply to KSRM after taking either of the following:
1) KIITEE 2019 (Closed) It’s a separate national level examination conducted by KIIT Deemed to be University
2) Other National Level tests (Closed) such as CAT / MAT / GMAT / ATMA / CMAT / XAT
Students who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or ATMA can also apply to KSRM with a valid score. The test should have been taken for the relevant admission year, e.g. CAT-2018 or XAT-2019 score can only be used for 2019 MBA(RM) Admission.
OTHER NATIONAL TESTS: Important Dates
|Last Date of Admission:||
31 July, 2019
OTHER NATIONAL TESTS: Application Procedure
|Option 1 (Online Mode)||Fill up application form & pay application fee online|
|Option 2 (Offline Mode)||Download application form, fill up & submit along with application fee of Rs.1250/- through DD|
OTHER NATIONAL TESTS: Instructions for the candidates
- Candidates applying through Option 1 would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself.
- Candidates applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus – 7, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
- Name and Address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application submitted for future reference.
Address For Admission Correspondence:
KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM),
Krishna Campus-7, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT),
Email: [email protected] ,
Cell – 09438304388